11/9/11

What do lemons have to do with life?

I know there's someone out there that likes what I do and loves me for who I am (outside my family), but so far they are nowhere to be found.  I have some people I think about often and they are usually the ones who support me and who believe in me.  I don't think they know the effect they have made on my life.  I forgive them. Sometimes life may throw a ton of things at you, but you need to remember to stay strong and be who you want to be.  There are a lot of haters out there.  For every hater there are twice as many people that love you very much.  Just remember that those important people will always be there for you.  When you need help ask for it. Don't stand back from what you want. Chase it until you catch it!

1 comment:

  1. I never use lemons for baking. Unless I make lemon meringue pie! Or lemon sponge cake. Or even lemon poppy seed muffins! They're Derpy's favorite!

    ReplyDelete